• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Too

Mark777

Hello Everyone,

I see allot of familiar names, and some old members that I wondered what happened to. Have lurked for about a week (and finally Doc allowed me access) and decided to join.

Wish all the best and great success for this interesting (and different) site!

Mark777

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Mark. I glad I finally got you fixed up. It would have worked the first time if I had not overlooked that one little click box. opps. Glad you stuck with it and we got ya in here. You can now see all of the forums and you can POST!!!! Awesome.
Hope to see you back here often!!!!!

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
G'day mate, hows ya doing!
Glad you found us, so now you say, am I right in youre the guy who has made loaders for Yannies?
Cheers man

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Mark777 said:
Hello Everyone,

I see allot of familiar names, and some old members that I wondered what happened to. Have lurked for about a week (and finally Doc allowed me access) and decided to join.

Wish all the best and great success for this interesting (and different) site!

Mark777

Welcome Mark.........:tiphat: (Inspector507)

Mark777

Thank's guys.

Dur mentioned some forum where people under the Federal Witness Protection Program congregate, so I capitalized the "M" in mark...so nobody would recognize me.
---Hey J****, Inspector and OhioTC18 nice to see ya"ll as it's been awhile.
Mith, good to see you too. Yes, you can say that about the Yanmars. Wouldn't exactly be true though. I bough some palletized pre cut loader lengths including the miters, rams and controllers. I simply made the base mounts, pin guides and gussets and welded everything together. Not like starting from scratch as you are doing. Is that monster done yet??

Again thank you for the warm welcome and hope to chat with all in the near future.

Regards, Mark

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
So you might still be able to tell the angle between the 2 parts of the arm :D Great if you could
finished?? ha, maybe next summer. been having problems with the electics in the shed so no work for a while, think I got it sorted now so I could do more, but its too damn cold. Built the seat mount and mounting subframe (a big frame that hangs from the subframe that the loader bolts onto)

catch ya later