• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New York Tucker

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
mr addict, just prefect for you, never be a grouser short again. so, what are you waiting for, you can be there in a new york minute.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Turns our I am allergic to rubber tracked Tuckers. Rubber wheels no so much. What would I have to talk about and work on if I didn't have severely distressed pontoon roller Tuckers? Actually the answer is more money but the joy from worn tracks is priceless!

Plus would that be any example to set for 4 month old Jovan Tucker?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
guess, one grouser short, is far better than, having no followers on the forums, we love all your issues and problems, fine example you set

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Next generation with track addiction in his DNA will carry on the pontoon legacy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 329

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I will take 2 tracks and rubber over 4 tracks and steel any day just don't have that much time to play with a grease gun.

tried grooming with two tracks on narrow trails in heavy wet snow conditions and losing traction in sharp corners with no options of where else to turn - leaving bumps in the most dangerous locations possible, or spending time shoveling the bumps off the trail, time much preferred to be spent somewhere else - decided 4 tracks all under power is the way I want to go

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Then you should give four tracks & rubber a shot. You may not go back to 2 tracks!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Then you should give four tracks & rubber a shot. You may not go back to 2 tracks!
some day if I were to get one a sedan model would be the way I would go with a 6b cummins and a taller gear set the 4 track idea just screams speed and for s&r or tours would be the cats ass if I could get speeds in excess of 25 mph on a packed trail