• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

24-person Tucker Sno-Cat eBay

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
that is one very big machine and do NOT have a truck big enough nor wish too, good luck to the new owner, tucker on my sno cat friends

Mill666er

SUPER Site Supporter
That would be a classroom of grade schoolers on a field trip. 3500#/26 seats = 135# each with no carry-ons.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Tucker should spring for it for their museum,if its truly one of a kind !!!!:wow: she is big and homely!!! If it was closer i would have to check it out !!!!!:w00t2::w00t2:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
prefect, nikson is the prefect person for such a creation, besides, when his wife finds out he bought it, that will be his new address,

fyi, the machines nickname is Miss Piggy

willd

I spent several years watching that machine when we used to Ranch up there. That was the first snowcat I ever saw in person. I used to spend my classroom time dreaming about driving that machine and could not believe when I saw it come up for such a low price as a minimum bid. I wish luck to whoever bought it. If I lived in a better place for a cat that size, I would have bought it just to re-live my childhood.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You would need to have a big open area to make that rig feasible, but that was a steal at $16,100.

Attachments

• s-l16002.jpg
    s-l16002.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 423
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 432

Sno-Surfer

I was watching that one too. Good thing it wasn't closer. Might be a bit unpractical but man what a cool cat.
The RV snow cat would be cool. You could haul a couple snowmobiles when the trail gets too tight. Endless possibilities with that thing.
A lotta cat for the money. I'd be curiouse what the new owner does with it.

willd

If I owned a resort where it snowed, I would use that thing for VIP parties on the weekends and hauling disabled people up to the mountain tops. The stripper poles could be removed quickly for "family friendly" age groups.:bunnies::bunnies:
Paint it jet black on the inside, hang some black lights and put in a mini-bar; I could pay that thing off and the money it would take to fix it up in one or two good seasons. After that, people would come to my business just to see the thing.

Last edited: