• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier 252G For Sale

FarmerCat

I've finally decided to sell my baby, a very customized and very fun 1984 Bombardier 252G. Located in Washington State, delivery available.

Powered by a 300-6 Ford with C-6 automatic transmission, fully restored with 5 man cab, 4 doors, diamond plate rubber padded floor, insulated and tight knit carpeted dark grey interior, custom aluminum headliner with stereo, front bucket seats, rear bench seat, 2 heaters, protector bar with LED lights & beacons, custom flatbed, custom Yearout Yellow paint, extruded aluminum triangle grousers, custom exhaust, 50 gal fuel tank, winch, 1 new drive sprocket.... that about covers it. Also I have another cat available for parts if you're interested.

Everything works fine, I just don't take it out enough anymore.

If there is interest, I will post price and photos. This would be an excellent cat for light grooming, back country access, or just goofing off with 3 cases of... cola!!

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
I've finally decided to sell my baby, a very customized and very fun 1984 Bombardier 252G. Located in Washington State, delivery available

Powered by a 300-6 Ford with C-6 automatic transmission, fully restored with 5 man cab, 4 doors, diamond plate rubber padded floor, insulated and tight knit carpeted dark grey interior, custom aluminum headliner with stereo, front bucket seats, rear bench seat, 2 heaters, protector bar with LED lights & beacons, custom flatbed, custom Yearout Yellow paint, extruded aluminum triangle grousers, custom exhaust, 50 gal fuel tank, winch, 1 new drive sprocket.... that about covers it. Also I have another cat available for parts if you're interested.

If there is interest, I will post price and photos. This would be an excellent cat for light grooming, back country access, or just goofing off with 3 cases of... cola!!

Photos Please :w00t2::w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

FarmerCat

Attachments

• IMG_4645.jpg
    IMG_4645.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 587

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
I've finally decided to sell my baby, a very customized and very fun 1984 Bombardier 252G. Located in Washington State, delivery available.

Would you be willing to deliver to the Snow cat Jamboree in Leavenworth the weekend of Feb 19th. We would love to see you there HECK you might sell it there. Great way to get people talking you UP !:wink:

FarmerCat

2 more fun pics, I'll take some interior photos soon. And I'm still working on asking price. Sorry for the sideways shot, maybe it just shows what it'll climb! College kid not included :)

Attachments

• Cat2.jpg
    Cat2.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 493
  • Cat3.jpg
    Cat3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 486

FarmerCat

These are photos of the parts cat as well. It's a BR 200 and I have an engine for it as well. No hydraulics though, sorry.

Attachments

• Parts4.jpg
    Parts4.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 455
  • Parts5.jpg
    Parts5.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 452
  • Parts6.jpg
    Parts6.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 483

FarmerCat

Based on sales histories:

I am going to start at $20,000 for the 252G FOB Spokane, Wa

and

I am going to start at $4500 for the BR200 FOB Spokane, Wa

I am negotiable, looking at all offers, and delivery is available.

FarmerCat

As I said, I'm negotiable. It's difficult to put a price on these machines but I had to start somewhere. Thanks though for the interest!!

FarmerCat

Now I can't quit thinking about Leavenworth!!!!! The family went berserk and would really love to come, but alas, we may have to wait till the next one. That kind of stuff is why I have the cat in the first place! Thanks again for the invite:)

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now I can't quit thinking about Leavenworth!!!!! The family went berserk and would really love to come, but alas, we may have to wait till the next one. That kind of stuff is why I have the cat in the first place! Thanks again for the invite:)
just drive over Friday for a visit. we are getting more cats every day.
jim

Logger1965

GOLD Site Supporter
Jim I called him up and picked on him about going to Leavenworth, him and I have been friends for years. I actually found those 2 cats and we went and got them together about had to cancel a snowmobile trip because he wanted to go get those 3 cats moved home. I also helped build the 252 and it came out damn nice. We will see it I can shame him into coming over.
Leon