• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

birthday wishes for Lyndon

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
every one there must be something special about June birthdays . face book popped up and said Lyndon's birthday was today, one day before mine. must have to be born in June to eat sleep and drink snow tracs

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:dancing::thankyou2

Just want to wish Lyndon a very happy birthday and to 'thank you' for all the detailed posts on Snow Tracs and other Snowcats over the past several years here on the ForumsForums.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday to both of you!

This email is good for six beers and the chance to drive any of my snowcats of your choice from a Nodwell to a Rolligon but just not a Musk Ox ( not really a snowcat at 70,000 pounds anyway but it will pull out a stuck Abrams tank)just yet but soon. Even a 604 Thiokol with twin outboards I'll even throw in dinner but no movie

Fine print. Some charges may result if in anyway I feel the need due to the six beers changing the reasonable and cautionary operation of said snowcat :w00t2:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
he is back in town. the guy stopped in today and showed me how to put some snow trac parts together correctly.
jim

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

This email is good for six beers and the chance to drive any of my snowcats of your choice from a Nodwell to a Rolligon but just not a Musk Ox ( not really a snowcat at 70,000 pounds anyway but it will pull out a stuck Abrams tank)just yet but soon. Even a 604 Thiokol with twin outboards I'll even throw in dinner but no movie

Fine print. Some charges may result if in anyway I feel the need due to the six beers changing the reasonable and cautionary operation of said snowcat :w00t2:
Hey boggie, I could change my birthday to June.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey boggie, I could change my birthday to June.

Sure, why not the more the Merry. Some day we may have to have a summer
Barbecue. All good mechanics and painters should get free lunch and if you really good at rebuilding Tucker rollers a door prize. (Gloves) :whistling:
If your really good with a English wheel another door prize ( coveralls ) :wink:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Sure, why not the more the Merry. Some day we may have to have a summer
Barbecue. All good mechanics and painters should get free lunch and if you really good at rebuilding Tucker rollers a door prize. (Gloves) :whistling:
If your really good with a English wheel another door prize ( coveralls ) :wink:
BBQ? great idea!!! do you have a wheel there or should i ship one in, minion of tuckerville

jask

Happy Belated Birthdays to both of you!! May the powder be deep, your tank be full, and mechanical problems only happen at home!

the beer be cold...
food be hot...
socks be dry....

I could do this for hours :) Happy Birthdays!!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter

after six brewskies I think all I would want to ride is one of Big Als krusties

nikos

Lyndon and Don

Many wishes for money in the pocket, AND of course
May the Snowtracs, be the best snowcats for the next 60 years :yum:
:yum::yum::yum: after yours supporting details in the forumsforum.

The best
Nikos

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks a bunch all. I hadn't gotten on the site in a while. Only opened it up to forward a Link to someone inquiring about Muskegs. I told him:"the folks to talk to about Bombardier stuff are Pixie, and Boogie they both know a lot more about Bombardier than I do.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks a bunch all. I hadn't gotten on the site in a while. Only opened it up to forward a Link to someone inquiring about Muskegs. I told him:"the folks to talk to about Bombardier stuff are Pixie, and Boogie they both know a lot more about Bombardier than I do.

So how many years can you be 29? It's better to be called old than a old fart!
Lyndon, Thanks for all of your articles and contributions over the years!