• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This stock has been a beauty for me .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Stock symbol is "O" . They owned and manage commercial properties in 48 states . They do not put themselves into debt and they are on a course to continue buying properties . Its a REIT stock that has just done incredibly well over the years . Its held in my "Keep long term" file .Read the chart and information on this company and you will agree .
I seen a 100% rise in the last few years since I made my buy . Buy it and forget it . You will make money.
Hoping to see a correction in the market and also hoping that this stock will be pulled down by the results of the investors getting scared and selling hard .It will only be a short down turn as this stock is rock solid and will bounce back quickly !

BE READY !!!!
I that point I will buy Dollar for Dollar on what I now hold in this one .