• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Panama is up for sale !!!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
My back can not take the 9 hours of flying to get there anymore . My loss is someones gain .
I am looking at trades or cash . It's one hell of a place and I have deeply discounted it to sell quickly . Its at $499K which is way below replacement cost .Last appraisal was around 750k - 1 Million . Home is sold furnished .

The truest form of island life you will ever encounter .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Looks like My Panama island home is no more . Accepted an offer to sale it yesterday . Man I will miss that place . Always thought we would eventually move there full time . I am having some serious mixed feeling about doing this but my wife and I want to travel to other lands and having this place has always made us feel we need to come here , It has only been used one time in the last 2 1/2 years. We made some great friendships and connections while being there . I almost died in 2004 when I was building the place . The locals nursed me back to help . God Bless them .

This is also where my wife and I started our school charity for the Bugal Indian children that a few members here have been part of in the past .You FF members know who you are and again I say Thank you on behalf of the children you helped ! The children have done well and many our now in good jobs and doing great .That has been one of the finest points in my whole life .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats on the sale.

When I sell things that I once loved, but no long desire, I always have mixed feelings. I'm sure that is what you are feeling. But a happy wife = happy life so enjoy the travel that she desires!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Good Bye Panama ......:sad: I never realized how much you and your beautiful Indian people touched my heart . Because of you I am a better person . You taught me that money is not important , to laugh is good for the soul and to care is more important than anything else on this Earth ..........

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm both glad that it sold and at the same time sorry that it had to go. I loved the stories and photos from there over the years.

We can't stand still, we must keep moving forward. I hope you and Mrs Al enjoy your travels and I'm looking forward to more stories and pictures. The best to you both in the next phase of your lives. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: