• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fall Line Sprocket Recover

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
OK. So, I just had an argument with Fall Line.
They had told me $250/sprocket and now it turns out that was a mistake and it's actually $383 for their normal price.

So, there is a sale that they have from April through August where 15% discount is given due to the slow period...so at least that helps a bit... so $325. They said they'd give volume discounts in sprocket orders of 100 so that would mean boggie would have to recoat at least 50% of his 601's to get a discount for us. ;)

Anyway, there it is. Not $250 but $383 discounted to $325 in summer and that is per sprocket.

It is mil-spec form what they say which gets very pricey due to the extreme wear properties.

I'm curious to see how companies in these specialty markets are impacted by the economy... holding prices constant while top line decreases for their customers can't bode well but maybe... maybe the 'relief fund' has something in there for sprocket coverings in addition to tax breaks. ;)

Last edited: