• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Yard sale today !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
:wow: A pretty good day . I made $4000 in 5 hours ! Not much left , but I think a fella is coming back to buy the big antique wooden chest we have tomorrow . That should push past $5000 .

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
OK....now lets see.....Rusty has a wedding comming up soon.........:whistling:
and Lith may need a few things.......PG just might need a few things:whistling:JB probably needs a few things......:whistling:and you being the grand daddy of the forum.....would surly want to see to the girls needs......would ya not?????:yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
OK....now lets see.....Rusty has a wedding comming up soon.........:whistling:
and Lith may need a few things.......PG just might need a few things:whistling:JB probably needs a few things......:whistling:and you being the grand daddy of the forum.....would surly want to see to the girls needs......would ya not?????:yum:

Uh hmmmm . I'm Married .... I have no say in money matters in this house . I earn it , she spends it !:yum::yum::yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
"What's hers is hers, and what's his is hers." I guess that means permission is required from Mama to spend money in "the girls" from ForumsForums.com. Now, just what do y'all think the chance of THAT happening are???? I'll give ya a guess...it's Slim's counsin...