• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For Sushi - Cats and Engineers

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Tight parking spaces :rolf2:

"Tuna is like cocaine for cats" That is SOOOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!! My cats go nuts! They even know the sound of the tuna can opening! :ohmy:

Also laughed my ass off at the 'dancing' bit :rolf2: That one cat really went to town on the cardboard box.

All in all.... a BIG thumbs up of approval :thumb:

Rep point for YOU! :w00t2:

urednecku

Site Supporter
OK, sorry, I don't care for cats, except for catching rats. I know, I know, they are soft, fluffy, adorable, loveable, have their own personality,etc., etc. I even brought one home from the job for Cory & the kids. But those two engineers were b o r i n g.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Engineers are suppose to be boring, except to other engineers. Kinda like accountants. Problem here is they may also be :gay:. Can't believe I started a cat thread! :pat: Gotta go do something 'manly' now...

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Engineers are suppose to be boring, except to other engineers. Kinda like accountants. Problem here is they may also be :gay:. Can't believe I started a cat thread! :pat: Gotta go do something 'manly' now...
Pssssst....
You just did..
Oooooops!!
:mrgreen: :whistling: :yum:

urednecku

Site Supporter

Yea, they looked & acted :gay:.
BTW, your 'man card' is in jepordy here!:poke: