• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Brutis made teh cut

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the opener of bering sea gold featured some shots of brutis. the editors really dicked it up bad, made it look like zeek was the first out there and never showed the big race between Vernon and the kellys to be first to the flag. it sucked I gave them a show getting vernons shit there first

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
AWESOME!

Keep us informed. I'd love to see the show when it airs!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
it aired this weekend still a couple of quick shots but still more air time than I have seen yet.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
it aired this weekend still a couple of quick shots but still more air time than I have seen yet.

Well damn :hammer:

I was out of town moving my daughter into her college dorm and busy all weekend.

I'll have to find it on re-runs or video streaming.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
I saw the entire episode on you tube this morning..search Bering sea gold and the episode will cone up. I think the title was Virgin territory...or something with Virgin in the title. Quite the machine!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I saw the entire episode on you tube this morning..search Bering sea gold and the episode will cone up. I think the title was Virgin territory...or something with Virgin in the title. Quite the machine!

It's on Discovery right now. Virgin Ground.

Jim