• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bering sea gold

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I saw the teaser for tonight's show. Think I saw Brutis on the ice.

Last edited:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
that would be cool I don't remember seeing any thing other than tracks from the air, I did see my Horney chocolate lab running around in the back ground. I have spent the last 3 weeks working with the stars and production company out on the ice. the snow trac is out on lease to the wild ranger right now as, snow conditions have deteriorated to the point that trucks with pod tracks aren't working. I herd my self in the background giving vern a bad time about climbing out of his engine room I was down in the bottom working on the 6 71's in it.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
going to get go pro's out and my slr plan on doing a lot of photos this weekend as I drag these guys off the claim at 6.8 mile