• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

super bowl party menu

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
to all who is having a super bowl party, whats on the menu??? ill be grillin out in the snow. probly just the simple burgers n dogs, maybe some brats. how boutcha, folks?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I won't be having a party, but I did trade weekends with a co-worker so I won't have to miss it. :brows:
Menu... hmmm .. probably run out for some chinese or a pizza before the game starts.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Got a big bag of shrimp and a block of Cabot Vermont cheddar. Debating making a pork loin and stripping it down for barbecue or possibly some chicken breasts. I don't think it will be fit to grill or I would throw on some steaks. Wife will make some other goodies for snacking. I got her a bottle of wine so she can facebook and leave me alone while the game is on!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Got a big bag of shrimp and a block of Cabot Vermont cheddar. Debating making a pork loin and stripping it down for barbecue or possibly some chicken breasts. I don't think it will be fit to grill or I would throw on some steaks. Wife will make some other goodies for snacking. I got her a bottle of wine so she can facebook and leave me alone while the game is on!

:yum::yum: come on, son! if you cant grill in the snow, then when CAN you grill???? :clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum:

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Hey Rusty, Until I asked somebody today I had no idea who was playing next Sunday. is my mancard in jeopardy?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
to all who is having a super bowl party, whats on the menu??? ill be grillin out in the snow. probly just the simple burgers n dogs, maybe some brats. how boutcha, folks?
If you get what the local paper is calling for you will be shoveling snow not grilling!:yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
EH! i can shovel on saturday, snow is sposto end sometime saturday. who the hell is gonna shovel snow on superbowl sunday?????? :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You won't be allowed to watch it till the little lady is shoveled out! Then you will be so tired you won't want to cook so you will order an overpriced pizza and wings from down the street! Just make sure you have the beer today cause it is a long walk to dairyland for beer. I once had to get a ride on a snowmobile to get beer from there in 93. carried 2 cases home in a backpack on the back of the snowmobile. Good old days!:yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
You won't be allowed to watch it till the little lady is shoveled out! Then you will be so tired you won't want to cook so you will order an overpriced pizza and wings from down the street! Just make sure you have the beer today cause it is a long walk to dairyland for beer. I once had to get a ride on a snowmobile to get beer from there in 93. carried 2 cases home in a backpack on the back of the snowmobile. Good old days!:yum:

nice :yum:

but no worries, my friend. she is watchin the game, too! she aint goin anywhere. :yum::yum::yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah.. snow!
Weather alerts for tomorrow..

A STORM SYSTEM WILL MOVE INTO THE OHIO VALLEY REGION ON FRIDAY.
SNOW WILL OVERSPREAD THE REGION DURING THE DAY AND CONTINUE FRIDAY
NIGHT BEFORE TAPERING TO SNOW SHOWERS ON SATURDAY. AT THIS
TIME...THE HEAVIEST SNOW ACCUMULATIONS ARE EXPECTED SOUTH OF ROUTE
24 WHERE 2 TO 4 INCHES OF SNOW IS LIKELY THROUGH FRIDAY
NIGHT...WITH LOCALLY HEAVIER AMOUNTS POSSIBLE. FURTHER
NORTH...LIGHTER AMOUNTS OF 2 INCHES OR LESS ARE CURRENTLY
EXPECTED. THERE REMAINS UNCERTAINTY WITH THE EVENTUAL TRACK OF
THIS UPCOMING STORM...WHICH COULD HAVE A LARGE IMPACT ON SNOW
TOTALS. PLEASE STAY TUNED TO LATER UPDATES AS FORECAST DETAILS
BECOME MORE CLEAR.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
well im not cookin anything either, dammit. went and got the grill from MIL to find out that someone had stolen the damn propane tank. i had not planned on having to spend 60 damn dollars to buy a brand new one, so i guess its burgers on the skillet

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
snow storm my ass. OUR forcast calls for up to 16inches maybe! with more close to the MD border, baby!
Well our forecast changed as of this morning.
They are saying 8-possibly ten inches in some areas.
This was all supposed to stay more south.
Oh well, the worst is to come overnight.
I'll be stuck inside all weekend- AND watching Nascar and the Super Bowl.:smile: