• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Beer Review

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
While in Canada a week or so ago I tasted a new to me beer (quite a few:yum:). It is Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale.

It has quite a bite, taste wise. But a very good ale. Brought a case back over the border. I wish we had brought more and paid the duty. I can't find it here.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
lol IPA's will do that to ya. quite strong beers. ive been wanting to vacation up in canada, and im sure i'll be bringin beer back, too :yum:

BamsBBQ

we have many fine tasting beers here..

right now i am on a Rickards Red kick, it is not good in a bottle, ok in a can but the best on tap..3 different flavors

Ohio even if you found the same beer stateside that was in Canada, it will have a different flavor. Beer we sell here tastes alot different than the stuff that is exported to USA.

here is a guide called The Canadian Beer Index

depending what province you are visiting, it will give you all the beers available.. just click the province you want

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
cool. thanks for that, bam! i just finished a 6 of moosehead, was pretty good. had a skunkyness to it, but thats what ya get when you dont know the date it was made. i liked it, tho if we are going canadian pale lager, i must sya i like molson better

BamsBBQ

cool. thanks for that, bam! i just finished a 6 of moosehead, was pretty good. had a skunkyness to it, but thats what ya get when you dont know the date it was made. i liked it, tho if we are going canadian pale lager, i must sya i like molson better

moosehead is not a big seller here(my ex & i use to sell beer)(she still does..lol)

i like all the Sleeman's products, you can find them at Meijers thought they are not exactly the same, they are very good beers IMHO

when i am staying in Michigan, i usually drink Sleemans Honey Brown

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
moosehead is not a big seller here(my ex & i use to sell beer)(she still does..lol)

i like all the Sleeman's products, you can find them at Meijers thought they are not exactly the same, they are very good beers IMHO

I had the Labatt Honey Lager a while back, and that was very good. never had sleemans, tho i have heard of it. dont think ive ever seen it around here

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter

I miss Sleeman's Cream Ale - that is a fine beer probably one of my all time favorites.

:thumb: