• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Welcome to Rusty's Bar and Grill!!!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Many thanks for Doc for putting this in! :clap: :beer:

Here is where we can post our drink recipes, beer reviews, and great bar stories, ect. Hope to see some posting in here!!! Have fun, everyone!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No problem Rusty. Now you gots to keep it busy for me.
You'll need a Karaoke night and some dancers etc.
What time is happy hour? :beer:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
"Hey barkeep...gimme a double Corby's with a water wash, and don't walk away with that bottle. It's been a tough day at the salt mine."

CORBY%27S%20RSV%20BLEND%20L.jpg

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks, pal. Fill 'er up again and let me have two of those pickled pigs feet and a couple of Kippers.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Back in college I mixed this stuff I called "Romulan Ale":
1 part grain alcohol (Everclear), 1 part spiced rum (Cpt Morgan), 1 part Blue Curacao.
serve straight from the freezer.
When you have the rum/orange mix just right, there's no taste and no burn on the way down.
Then it hits bottom and lights up your world.
being windex blue just adds to the fun.
:D

We'd also drink McCormick's peach vodka and OJ - called it a "Fuzzy F#cker" - because that's what it would do to you - rather than a fuzzy navel.