• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ladies & Gentlemen I present to you: THE BACON-TINI

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The Bacontini

bacontini-1.jpg

• Cook 3 strips of bacon until crisp.
  • Immediately eat one. Why? Just because.
  • Crumble up the second one, put into ice in the Martini shaker.
  • Strain the gin and vermouth through one of those Martini shaker things.
  • Place other bacon strip into this new drink.
  • Congratulate yourself.
Source Top 5 Of The Gnarliest College Drinks Known To Man | Manolith

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Not particularly a fan of Gin or Vermouth, but I'd try it!

Think about the possibilities this opens: Rum 'n Bacon, Bacon on the Beach, Flaming Bacon, or how about..... Bourbon 'n Bacon..... just sounds delicious with BBQ and baked beans!

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
would be more fun to force someone else to drink the gin, then eat the bacon in front of them so they're stuck with the nasty taste of gin in their mouth...

benspawpaw

why dont you just give the pig some jim beam every day for about a month before processing time you could have beam flavored ham,bacon,jowls for cooking in beans,pork chops,pork steaks.not to mention one damn happy pig before he dies:w00t2:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
why dont you just give the pig some jim beam every day for about a month before processing time you could have beam flavored ham,bacon,jowls for cooking in beans,pork chops,pork steaks.not to mention one damn happy pig before he dies:w00t2:

ahh.... thats how i wanna go