• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
sounds like me with darts.
I'm all over the board until I've got a pint of stout in me.
(speaking of which - you should try to find some of the Schlafly "Extra Stout - Irish style" -- mmmmmmmm....... not at sweet as Mackeson's XXX, but ever so much tastier than bottled Guinness)

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
my thought...

12 years of bottling up shit and not talking make Galv a pissed off Man

Dont bottle up shit.....trust me.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
so your a lot like me. I never fight with anyone, I just bottle it up. I think a drink or two would help if I would just have one or two.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
so your a lot like me. I never fight with anyone, I just bottle it up. I think a drink or two would help if I would just have one or two.

I liked the 6 cans of water I drank last night....:whistling:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter

Why ask why? Try Bud Dry.....:doh:

I might have miscounted the other night... I started with 8 cans in the fridge... u take away 6 and there should be two left... I am OUT of beer.... me thinks that six was really 8 the other night.. :pat: