• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
the only reasn we tried them is because they were a free sample at Sam's club - and they tasted a LOT better than any frozen waffle I had ever tried before then.
of course, my homemade ones are pretty tasty, as well...
thinking of, that might make a pretty decent supper tonight along with some scrambled eggs and a jalapeno sausage or 2...

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Proxy thought for the day (since RS didn't post one).
TGIF - and "too much week, not enough weekend"...

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
i was workin on it! :yum:

the day you go to the store for something you need, is somehow always the day that it goes on national backorder.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
even worse - the day after you buy something that can't be returned, it goes on sale for half price.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Even worse........... You buy what you consider a bargain one day and the next day you wonder why did I buy it as it fits no useful purpose and fills no real needs in your life..........:w00t2:

Kind of like a hurry up wedding in Vegas when you are totally intoxicated.......:unsure:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
maybe the blue bottle with "Bombay Sapphire" printed on the side was not mouthwash?

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
possibly...:whistling:

actually im a Gilbey's drinker. never tried the bombay sapphire. how is it?
no idea - had someone try to poison me with gin once and have never been tempted to repeat the mistake.
Got some Tanqueray's in the cabinet though in case you ever come to visit. :D

OTOH, if you were talking single malts over 12...