• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
A daily, inspirational look into the twisted, vodka-flooded mind of Rusty Shackleford.

Today's Thought:

If you wear banana peels as shoes, expect to have sticky feet.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Thats why i would never put Banana skins on my feet to start with....you silly boy:yum::yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
AUGH! you're missing the point! that thought is supposed to inspire people! to help them with their everyday lives! you crazy goose!

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I would think it is far better to eat the banana and throw away the peel.

Galvatron

AUGH! you're missing the point! that thought is supposed to inspire people! to help them with their everyday lives! you crazy goose!

so not putting Banana skins on my feet will make my day better...im so pleased i never put them on my feet as this must be why i always have a great day and most importantly i dont get sticky feet or slip over.

Thanks Rusty i will sleep better tonight knowing i was doing the right thing avoiding Banana foot ware :yum::yum::yum:

.:poke::yankchain:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
YEA the closest IHOP is about a friggin hour from me. and the closest waffle house is over a half hours from me dammit

Galvatron

sounds like one needs to concentrate on being at one with what one may have

Have ya got any lucky charms :yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

My sincere apologies Sir....one will step back from the thread and let the Gentleman at hand contemplate his dilemma on having not what he wishes.:unsure:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
check the frozen section at Wal-Mart -- they have some really tasty "organic" multigrain blueberry waffles. top them with some honey peanut butter and life will be good for you.