• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Body Part Count

American Girl

I was just sitting here trying to think of something intelligent to say, when I started smelling smoke. Realizing that the smoke was coming from my own brain, I immediately doused myself with cold water and decided to allow the internet to do the thinking for me.

So...here I was, surfing the net for some witty repertoire, when I came across an intriguing question. I thought it would be interesting to get your different viewpoints on the matter. So much for the intelligent thought...
maybe later...

Anyway, so my question is...

What do you think is the sexiest part of the body???

I say the brain is the sexiest part of the body. A man with humor and intelligence is sexier than any beefcake I've ever seen. A man's hands come in at a very close second, though.

:biggrin:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
On a women it has to be Breasts(don't have to be big just well formed)....which means on my body it's between my hands and mouth.

Don't get me wrong those breasts need to have a great fun mind to go with them......so if you don't mind it doesn't matter.:thumb:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was just sitting here trying to think of something intelligent to say, when I started smelling smoke. Realizing that the smoke was coming from my own brain, I immediately doused myself with cold water ,,,,,,,,,

Dang AG. From that intro I was expecting a wet Tshirt show. :yum:

Maybe we should have a wet T-shrit contest. Do we have any members interested in participating?

Galvatron

Uhhhhhhhh..........Galvi:hammer:.................I don't think you'd quite qualify. I think they're looking for something more under that T-shirt than a hairy chest...........or a hairless one. Please, keep your wet t-shirt pix to yourself, ok? :yuk:

hey it's all part of my cunning plan....i enter which means i line up next to the ladies and get a closer look:brows::5boobs::5boobs::5boobs::yum:

urednecku

Site Supporter
I volunteer to judge. But Galv, I must warn ya, if you try that, I'll have to press charges for INDECENT exposure.

American Girl

Dang AG. From that intro I was expecting a wet Tshirt show. :yum:

Maybe we should have a wet T-shrit contest. Do we have any members interested in participating?

Just WHAT kind of girl do you think I AM??? Oh, wait a minute...don't answer that.

:glare:

Galvatron

Yeah, I'm sure AW would have something to say about you and redneck touching each others nipples.

:blink::whistling:

eh slow down i dont want to touch his nipples....and mine are feeling nervous with the thought of redneck trying to tune in to local radio with mine:yum:

i should really think through what i have to say:unsure:

urednecku

Site Supporter
Yeah, I'm sure AW would have something to say about you and redneck touching each others nipples.

:blink::whistling:

eh slow down i dont want to touch his nipples....and mine are feeling nervous with the thought of redneck trying to tune in to local radio with mine:yum:

i should really think through what i have to say:unsure:
The last man/boy that tried to touch mine, they now call "one-hand-luke",
cause homey don't play that.