• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Blue Angel

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
I was sent an Angel...
I don't want her,
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times]so I'm sending her to all of you!

[/FONT]

Attachments

• angel.jpg
    angel.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 84

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I was sent an Angel...
I don't want her,
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times]so I'm sending her to all of you!

[/FONT]

I got this fancy new feature on Firefox that allows you to zoom in on a picture right from the browser.. It is now a feature that I am going to take off. I don't need any more of them angels blown up. Cowgirl, you know some people may take points away from you for posting that. :mrgreen: But it is funny I have to say.

murph

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
I got this fancy new feature on Firefox that allows you to zoom in on a picture right from the browser.. It is now a feature that I am going to take off. I don't need any more of them angels blown up. Cowgirl, you know some people may take points away from you for posting that. :mrgreen: But it is funny I have to say.

Yes I do, but I am sure she brought a smile to your face. And she will continue to bring smiles to peoples faces (Well in a gross and wrong way)