• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

No Rest for the Wicked

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok.... so Ive been looking at cars since I have gotten off of work..... I havent had lunch (because I was looking at cars on craigslist). I FINALLY get back and Im HUNGRY and tired. I just sit down and the phone rings. Its my exgril friend. :doh: Shes bored and wants to bribe me to do something by taking me out to dinner. :huh: I feel bad for her. I made 2 turkey burgers already but I feel bad. So....... off I go.

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Is this one of those "ex-girlfriends with benefits" deals?

Tell us it is. If you come back with a good story, I will give you rep points.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought the ex-girlfriend drove him crazy..
The turkey burgers and FF sound like a better option to me..:smile:
Besides, if she's using and bribing him.. well....
The last thing he needs is more stress, I think..
p.s. is he still here?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
:doh: Shes bored and wants to bribe me to do something by taking me out to dinner. So....... off I go.

Ok you get to do a bunch of work and she just buys you a cheap dinner that you can't eat because you have already eaten. I bet if your lucky you get "A Big Thank You Sushi my dear, and a hug and off she goes"

Well I would do the same, Sushi you got a kind heart my friend.:thumb:

murph

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Ok you get to do a bunch of work and she just buys you a cheap dinner that you can't eat because you have already eaten. I bet if your lucky you get "A Big Thank You Sushi my dear, and a hug and off she goes"

Well I would do the same, Sushi you got a kind heart my friend.:thumb:

murph

Oh the hug. And the "your such a good friend" line.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
He said he's hungry.
He made burgers.
He said he's tired.
She wants something, he said he felt like she was bribing him.
He shouldn't fall for that trap. *crap*?
I can't stand manipulating women (if she is indeed one).
Tell her you're busy Sushi and you've eaten.
You'll thank me tomorrow, unless of course... there was a snowball's chance at getting laid tonight..
In which case, you would have won, in my humble opinion..
:tongue: :w00t2:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I thought the ex-girlfriend drove him crazy..
The turkey burgers and FF sound like a better option to me..:smile:
Besides, if she's using and bribing him.. well....
The last thing he needs is more stress, I think..
p.s. is he still here?

He should listen very closely here, very closely! this is one smart lady....

but alas, he wont

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
He said he's hungry.
He made burgers.
He said he's tired.
She wants something, he said he felt like she was bribing him.
He shouldn't fall for that trap. *crap*?
I can't stand manipulating women (if she is indeed one).
Tell her you're busy Sushi and you've eaten.
You'll thank me tomorrow, unless of course... there was a snowball's chance at getting laid tonight..
In which case, you would have won, in my humble opinion..
:tongue: :w00t2:

Not always in my experience...........

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
This is from an old dude who has seen more than you ever will.

Things I have learned in life :

Ex-girlfriends are ex-girlfriends for a reason. Move on ... don't go back.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This is from an old dude who has seen more than you ever will.

Things I have learned in life :

Ex-girlfriends are ex-girlfriends for a reason. Move on ... don't go back.

Sage advice.

Oh hellooooooooo Frank.. wanna flirt with a pirate?
hahaha!
God I have too much fun around here..:smile: :tongue:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I see Sush is back. He must have survived his recent encounter with the ex-GFU. :rolleyes:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
...or maybe she off'd him and now she's going through his computer for bank account info....:smileywac

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmmm, his account has been active for 10mins now and still no postings from him. That's not like Sush. It must be her...

Devil Woman, GET AWAY FROM SUSHIS COMPUTER!!!! I'm his bestest buddy and he left everythng to me! Me! ME!

Ahhh, take the cats and turn out the lights on yer way out, would ya sweety? thanks.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmmm, his account has been active for 10mins now and still no postings from him. That's not like Sush. It must be her...

Devil Woman, GET AWAY FROM SUSHIS COMPUTER!!!! I'm his bestest buddy and he left everythng to me! Me! ME!

Ahhh, take the cats and turn out the lights on yer way out, would ya sweety? thanks.
You refer to Sushi as sweety?
:gay:
... maybe I got that wrong...
:rolf2:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahhh, yes, you got it Sooooo wrong. It's obvious I was talking to devil woman. Aren't you suppose to be dispensing them there drugs to the patients, hmmm? :pat:

Last edited:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok Im back. I ate a wonderful gourmet bleu cheese burger smothered in a good wine sauce. We yapped. We went back to her place..... ANNNNND..... I fixed her computer by cleaning the drive up full of nasties and then I GAVE it to her! (I installed an anti-virus program) :bb:

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Well, it doesn't sound like it was all that bad.

And it's not like he had to do anything more than run the squirrel around in the cage type work...:bb:

Ichy....ur such a mook..:flowers:

A good natured mook ...but a mook nonetheless.

I hope she appreciates your effort !

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, it doesn't sound like it was all that bad.

And it's not like he had to do anything more than run the squirrel around in the cage type work...:bb:

Ichy....ur such a mook..:flowers:

A good natured mook ...but a mook nonetheless.

I hope she appreciates your effort !

Amen to that. I woulda done the same thing. Deal is.. most of my exes that called me up like that.... well friends with benefits are great. I miss those days...:brows:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've never heard 'IT' called giving her the antivirus treatment. :yum:
Congrats Sush, sounds like you had some fun!

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Ok Im back. I ate a wonderful gourmet bleu cheese burger smothered in a good wine sauce. We yapped. We went back to her place..... ANNNNND..... I fixed her computer by cleaning the drive up full of nasties and then I GAVE it to her! (I installed an anti-virus program) :bb:

I would hope that you used the proper protocol's for protections and adhered to the strict guidelines of a normal DOS operating system.

It would not be cool if another "Virus" was introduced from a common carried that was not scanned first...:sick:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I would hope that you used the proper protocol's for protections and adhered to the strict guidelines of a normal DOS operating system.

It would not be cool if another "Virus" was introduced from a common carried that was not scanned first...:sick:

Riiiiiiight.... :blink:

*cough* meth *cough*