• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Adult Topics - post if you're here

buckle97

SUPER Site Supporter
I'm here, although I didn't have to do anything to get here. I did not go into usercp as Doc mentioned in the other thread.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
okay, it should change if I ever get it right.
I have an appointment so if it isn't fixed in the next 10 minutes it won't be back to this until later this afternoon.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
those who didn't join manually should be gone now.
if not please post and let me know. tks

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know there are still problems. My test users cannot see this form. It is a member of registered users and adult topics. Everything but adult topics show up. I've double checked but still have not found the issue. :pat:

working woman

Site Supporter
here, but confused as to what the difference between this place and the mens locker room is (where you post adult phots, cartoons and jokes)

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I suppose one could discuss adult "things" here with out the mainstream guests/members getting offended if they didn't want to read it. We've had some discussions go way off topic and they could have taken place here. Just my thoughts.

BTW, WW, nice to see you back here posting like before.

sports850

Nahh , I meant I was enjoying it out in the open forum before it dissapeared to come in here , glad I found it again (along with the other stuff) .