• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Unibroue Maudite Review

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
OK its review time again. as i sit here sipping on my Unibroue Maudite Ale, i am in such a great place. upon first sip, i think 'now this is a beer.' and after a couple more sips my opinion has stayed the same; though slightly elevated. this is a sipping beer, best enjoyed slowly. it weighs on you heavy, so i wouldnt reccomend more than one or two. has strong aromas of fruit and dark roast malts, and tastes the same. i also notice a hint of chocolate. this is a strong beer at 8% and not for the beginner. its better to let sit for a few minutes to warm up a few degrees if you really want to experience the many flavors in this brew. i would reccomend this one to anyone who can handle a complex beer such as this. enjoy with a nice cigar.

Attachments

• maudite.jpg
    maudite.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 69