• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who is Rusty?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He is just another dufus from down in central Pa.:yum: He is not too bad but is known to run in bad company at times. Look at the new years party thread or stick around for the last Friday of the month. Now that damn englishman is the one you have to watch out for. Can't hold his liquor worth a damn. Likes to dress up like a girl when he gets loaded!:hammer:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Ohhhhhh . . . if you look at some of the New Years Eve threads you'll see more of Rusty than you ever wanted! :eek:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Can't hold his liquor worth a damn. Likes to dress up like a girl when he gets loaded!:hammer:

Can't hold his liquor worth a damn I agree with. As the dressing up as a girl that is normal, he doesn't need to get loaded to do that. When he is loaded he is know to run downtown nekid as a jay bird. :yum::yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Plus .... he's the character on "King of the Hill" who talks so fast that you can't understand him. Know what I mean? :yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Rusty.....well to start with he is my friend.

Rusty brings to FF what good ingredients are needed in all TV dinners....and like a good TV dinner he is done in seconds ....so i have heard.

Rusty is maybe the youngest member on FF and gives insight on how life is for a person his age...he is honest and has integrity.....if you become a friend of Rusty you have a friend for life...and you are a friend of mine.

O and he is a Twat....and Fugazi at that.

Long live Rusty.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Treefriend i must ask due to PM's and i like to be open and honest....

Are you a Lesbian....makes no difference to me just stops me being hounded with questions.

Just asking what others will not.