• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

where to find a good pub burger?

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
ill tell you where. Jamies Courtside in York, PA. so far, the best pub burger i have ever had. big, loads of fries, and REAL BEEF!!! not your everyday bar microwave preformed crappatty. not your fast food freezybeef. a real, true, burger. actually Jamies has real good anyfood. huge whimpies, EXCELLENT crab soup. and the potato skins are out of this world, as are the loaded fries. if you are ever in the area, contact me. and we will go for a true bar burger.

so. tell me about your area? where around you can youg et a real, true, pub burger. come on, dont be shy!:biggrin:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Galvy's tip....

Any pub that serves burgers are great....just get pissed before ordering and it will taste great:yum::yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
lol cant fool me. i am the burger man! no matter how many beers ive had before hand, a true burger will stand out. but if you want to have a burger that tastes great, you eat it before you get happy. that way you are already in a good mood!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My favorite in my neck of the woods is the NET burger. NET = North End Tavern. They started brewing their own beer 15 years ago and have won the best burger contest more years than I can count. Truly awesome.
Marietta Brewing Company comes in 2nd. They have quite an assortment of good ole pub food. :thumb: I don't go to either place that often, but when I do the food (and beer) is GREAT. :D

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
next time im in OhiO i will contact you. ill give the burger a review :yum:
but i LOVE brewpubs. get some great food there. ill have to talk to the owner over a jamies, see if i can get her to start an inhouse brewery LOL. we need one in york! all we have is a budweiser distrobution center

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
My favorite in my neck of the woods is the NET burger. NET = North End Tavern. They started brewing their own beer 15 years ago and have won the best burger contest more years than I can count. Truly awesome.
Marietta Brewing Company comes in 2nd. They have quite an assortment of good ole pub food. :thumb: I don't go to either place that often, but when I do the food (and beer) is GREAT. :D

check out what i be founded!http://netbrewery.com/