• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

my finest concoction yet...

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
...one that can be affectionatley named Barn Burner, (after my beloved Olds Cutlass wagon,) ....

.... she is a beatiful green color as seen in the accompaning pics. and is a very smooth cocktail as i will describe to you. first you start off with a cocktail glass with 3 olives resting inside, and a martini shaker. add in the shaker: ice, 1.5 oz of vodka, (potato vodka works best,) 1 oz canadian whisky, (i used Canadian Mist, but of course i am partial to that brand,) 1 oz of lemon juice, 1.5 oz of blue curacao, (i used Bols, but again, i am partial to the brand,) and 1.5 oz of Dekyupers Melon Dew schnapps. shake and strain into the cocktail glass with the olives. put the leftover ice from the shaker into the glass, and enjoy.

Attachments

• mirrors lake and da bull 019.jpg
    mirrors lake and da bull 019.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 96
  • mirrors lake and da bull 020.jpg
    mirrors lake and da bull 020.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 102
  • mirrors lake and da bull 021.jpg
    mirrors lake and da bull 021.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 99
  • mirrors lake and da bull 022.jpg
    mirrors lake and da bull 022.jpg