• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

new beer time: Leinenkugels Bock

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
yup - it's got that quintessinal bockishness to it.
flavorful without a strong hoppy bitterness to the back edge.
a bit more body than Shiner Bock, but not too heavy or sweet.

so, all in all a really horrible beer - you're much better off drinking that watered down silver bullet nastiness. This is a grenade i'mm willing to jump on for the rest of you, so don't touch! it's mine! mine I tell you!!!

bwahahahahahaha...........

erm.... never mind, I think I better try another for quality control purposes...

belch.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
pretty much.
Saranac out of New York is another regional I generally enjoy.

But did you hear the bad news about Heilemann's?
They're killing off Old Style Light - then reintroducing Old Style using the "old" recipe...

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
buddy of mine is going to Des Moines this weekend to stock up, since they don't sell it in Ks.

Linies.... Drooooolll
My favorite is Berry Weiss. But it's seasonal =(
I mean, no I've never had beer!! I'm only 20! But when I'm 21 I hear I should try Linies!
<.< Hehhehheh

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
sunset wheat. still my fave. tho i havent gotten to try the classic amber yet. maybe tonight ill grab a sixer

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
In Leinies, the Bock is a bit thin for my tastes in bock, but without categorizing it as a bock: yummy! I'll gladly drink their Creamy Dark or Oktoberfest too, ahhhh I'll admit it, I'd glady drink most of their styles, though some I certainly do enjoy more than others.