• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Le Snoot Cabernet

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Here's a nice inexpensive Cabernet. Cist is about 8 bucks a bottle. The label is of pigs, and the back label sort of slams the French, thus, Le Snoot.

The wine needs to air out for about 15 minutes, and after that, is smooth and has some nice flavors in it.

Here's what they bsay about it on their website:

2003 California Cabernet Sauvignon
“This is a large and portly Cabernet Sauvignon,” says Cabel Walloway,
known to his fellow Snoots as simply, Cab. “Rich, ripe boysenberries and blueberries keep it friendly,
while a hint of leather and classic oak in the finish finesse it to sufficient snob value.”
“I may be classy and charismatic, but I believe that a substantial Premium Cabernet not only
holds up in the presence of humor, but is definitely enhanced by a good chuckle. Playful, yes,
but always a gentleman… whether served with a Petite Filet Mignon or a western-style,
open-grilled Porterhouse. A spaghetti bolognaise is a delight, but an All-American
Hamburger is my favorite venue, followed by a platter of dark chocolate brownies.

My motto…Wallow With Panache.