• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

i invented a new drink

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
call it the purple whirlwind. because it works, :w00t2:

in a rocks glass, add ice, 1/3 gin, and 2/3 grape juice. or if you like fizz, add some club soda. then simply stir and enjoy. after about 10 or 15 of these you should be pretty well off.

Alcohol. Its not an addiction, its an obsession.
~Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
i've thought about it several times, problem is i dont work the best when it would get intense or super busy. id end of screwin everyones drinks up

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Rusty, In your honor........

I have an Idea for a drink and I'm gonna call it the Rust Bucket.

It's a little bit of everything in the bar, shaken, over ice, in a tall glass and a clothes pin garnish.

Guarenteed to knock the s*** out of you. When you wake up you'll feel like you've been hit by a truck...:yum:

***The clothes pin is for your nose so you can drink it***

You only need it for the first one though.

Last edited:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

It's a little bit of everything in the bar, shaken, over ice, in a tall glass and a clothes pin garnish.

Guarenteed to knock the s*** out of you. When you wake up you'll feel like you've been hit by a truck...:yum:

Too late. That drink has been around for a long time. Last one I had was served in a 1-gallon paint can and was called a Driver. Some hard liquor from every bottle in the bar, topped off with beer and ice.

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter

Nearly perfect! But probably takes a bit long in Rusty's bar, and has a chance of some good whisky slipping in, how about:

a shot each of Gin [guarantee the need for the clothes pin],
Tequila,
Bourbon [Ten High not Bookers],
151Rum,
Yagermiester [I don't know of a nasty tasting cheapo version, so the real thing will have to do],
and Akavit in a large wide mouth drink glass
..... all topped with a premixed "cement mixer" [a shot of Irish cream mixed with a shot of lime juice] for effect.

Yummy! :yum:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Too late. That drink has been around for a long time. Last one I had was served in a 1-gallon paint can and was called a Driver. Some hard liquor from every bottle in the bar, topped off with beer and ice.

Had that one too, minus the paint can - I think it was called a "F**kLucky" or something. But might be getting confused with a different evil drink but similar nature..... :doh:

Sooo, just how long did you survive after it?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sooo, just how long did you survive after it?
I don't remember. First :beer:, then :drink: followed by :burp: and end the night :puking:

I do remember it was $10 and if you finished it (and still standing), the second was free.

Anyone else go to NAS Millington? The place that had them was around there. It might have been called Yosemite Sams. This was about 25 years ago.