• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

new beer time! railbender ale

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
anyone had? im pickin up a case tonight on my way home from work. gonna give it a try, it sounds quite decent. i know ive slacked on my beer reviews here, seeing as ive only done ONE. but i will be in on tomorrow morning with my thoughts on this particular beverage! :clap::w00t2:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Im guessing Rusty will give us a review later next week when the hangover clears...thats if he just dont keep on drinking to beat it:yum::yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
OK im back. no hangover, just tight on time this weekend. actually i told my woman that i can go this whole week without alcohol. so far so good. well anywho, on to the beer.

very smooth, smells wonderful. has plenty of fruity notes, and not alot of hoppiness. taste is a bit strong, but not in a bad way. pretty inexpensive beer, too. the finish is very nice. smooth, without a bad aftertaste. highly recommended