• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A Cat named Lucky...

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
A Cat named Lucky...

If you thought this was going to be a
heart-wrenching story about a cat that got run over by a
truck then had to walk 100 miles home after being bitten by
a snake? You would be wrong.......... :yum:

Meet Lucky :

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 45

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I knew a rabbit name Joe that lived like that. Some crazy woman brought this lil baby rabbit in the the vet clinic where the wifey works.... those things NEVER live when separated from the mother... she nursed the thing with a bottle and carried it around in her bra for weeks. Eventually it was loose in the house and shitting everywhere while chewing shit up. The second time the phone line was a victim it was released on it own outside.... I have a pick of the damn thing somewhere but can't find it. It might be on a floppy... I will have to check when I get home with the USB floppy drive. Sorry guys, bit it would NOT be in her bra at the time....:hammer: