• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

26 years today . . .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Its our anniversary. 26 years. We've been married a long time, long enough that we are eating leftovers instead of going out to dinner somewhere fancy. On the bright side I can't imagine being single or being with anyone else. :flowers:

Lia

Banned
Many, many congratulations to you both! And, leftovers can be just as nice as eating out; its the company that counts, not the menu. :flowers:

Its our anniversary. 26 years. We've been married a long time, long enough that we are eating leftovers instead of going out to dinner somewhere fancy. On the bright side I can't imagine being single or being with anyone else. :flowers:

That's so nice! Congratulations!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That woman deserves a commendation for putting up with you that long! Congrats!

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
Dr. Seuss

Anniversary-Glitters-9.gif

norscaner

Congrats on the 26 years. Being married this long doesn't happen to alot of couples. Only those willing to work through the tough times and enjoy the good times together as one.
Well done to both of you and I am sure you will enjoy many more.
Nor.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulation Bob and Mrs Bob but you're still trailing behind. It's our 32nd on Thursday, 5th May. Man, it's been fun.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::dancing::thewave:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Good on ya Bob......June is mine so I still have time to get flowers!!!!!!#48 comming up .....I thiink!!!!!!!!! Have fun and hope ya have many more!!!!!!