• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

not sure what i did right but life is getting better

fuzznutz

ok so some of you probably remember a few months back i started a thread in the seriously speaking section about about a friend of mine who i had feelings for. well last night we talked and turns out that now we are both pretty much on the same page with how we feel about eachother. im ecstatic about it we are now together and it is great. i had tried to convince myself that i didn't really like her that way and it was just a phase or that i wanted what i could never have (this thought process worked before) but i couldn't stop thinking about her being my gf. i have no idea what changed and i really don't care what changed we are happy together.

during the conversation we both agreed that we have no idea if the relationship will work with us dating but we are both willing to try and agreed that no matter what happens we will remain friends. we both feel that reguardless of anything we want to be in eachothers lives even if its just friends and have agreed to take it slow to see where it will go. when i look at her all i see is the most beautiful person in the world she looks beautiful no matter if she just woke up, is sick, or is all dressed up and ready to go somewhere fancy. i have never been this happy at the beginning of a dating relationship and holding her in my arms just feels like it was meant to be.

i never thought i'd be sitting here typing this but as i do i can't stop smiling. even before when we were just friends i couldn't help but smile when we spent time together. normaly i'd be scared thinking about weather or not it would work but this time it just seems like everything wil be ok. :flowers:

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I don't think there is a better foundation for a loving relationship than friendship.
It is good to get an update and to know you are happy.

images

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Fuzz that is great news and i wish you both all the best in the world....even if it does not work out be sure to stay friends so you can keep on smiling no matter what.

Now go make her feel the way you feel about her.....love is in the air!!!!:clap:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Fuzz!!!! That is awesome. :clap: :clap:
I wish you both all the best. Sure sounds like you are starting off on the right foot.

I know what you did right ... you thought about your situation, analyzed your options and you stuck your neck out. You were vulnerable and maybe could have got hurt very badly. You took a chance and it paid off. :tiphat: Now never forget the feelings you have for her now and I predict you guys will go far. Best wishes to you both.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
This is EXACTLY the kind of morning first post that I need to read around here! That's AWESOME Fuzz! Congrats and best wishes!:clap:

mak2

Congrats fuzz, if you have any questions about wommen, jsut ask me. I got lots of expericence. Three wifes and multiple.................wait, maybe you better not ask me. Or ask me and do the opposite, ah nevermind, congratulations.

fuzznutz

thanks guys after this morning the rest of the day was horrible up until i got home and she was here that one kiss after a long stressful day put a smile back on my face

Trakternut

I tell you, Fuzz, you're off to a great start. Congradulations! :clap:

Taking it slow is a good way to start out. Everybody else has said all I could say, so I'll stop here except to say that we'd sure like to have an occasional update on how things progress.

fuzznutz

ok just so everyone knows why i feel so lucky here is a recent pic of me with my niece and a pic of her truely a story of beauty and the beast

Attachments

• libby.jpg
    libby.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 212
  • lizzy on horse.jpg
    lizzy on horse.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 219

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
I almost forgot Fuzz!! I now remember that thread. I'm so happy for you. Thanks for the up-date!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats! Take your time though and make sure you don't rush it too fast. Then you guys will have a full life together.

fuzznutz

ok well i hate to disappoint everyone now but that was the shortest relationship ever made it about a week before we just got on eachothers nerves, basically she turned into a bitch after 2 days and just started insulting me if i tried to have a conversation with her i was told that i was irritating her, i wasn't allowed to kiss her anytime her family or mine was around because she didn't want to deal with them asking about us being together, she told me the other day that it was done because she thought she was stressing me out but i had convinced her that i was fine. in reality the more i thought about it the more she was right she did stress me out but not because of the change in the relationship but because she just became a royal bitch and made me feel like i couldn't do a damn thing right. i was planning on making her dinner then sitting with her next to a small bonfire with a bottle of wine just looking at the stars and she told me i was going to make her sick although she supposedly loved romantic things. i just couldn't win so i ended it tonight

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
ok well i hate to disappoint everyone now but that was the shortest relationship ever made it about a week before we just got on eachothers nerves, basically she turned into a bitch after 2 days and just started insulting me if i tried to have a conversation with her i was told that i was irritating her, i wasn't allowed to kiss her anytime her family or mine was around because she didn't want to deal with them asking about us being together, she told me the other day that it was done because she thought she was stressing me out but i had convinced her that i was fine. in reality the more i thought about it the more she was right she did stress me out but not because of the change in the relationship but because she just became a royal bitch and made me feel like i couldn't do a damn thing right. i was planning on making her dinner then sitting with her next to a small bonfire with a bottle of wine just looking at the stars and she told me i was going to make her sick although she supposedly loved romantic things. i just couldn't win so i ended it tonight
:sad: God I am so sorry Fuzzy..

Trakternut

Sorry to hear it didn't work out. Hopefully, you can still remain friends, though it'll be tough. Good thing it went this way before you two were together much longer.

You gave it a shot, which is okay.

Take care.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Fuzz... sorry it didn't work out. You hang in there bud... You will meet someone special that is not like that.:flowers:

fuzznutz

its ok i thought she was the girl of my dreams i just didn't realize that the dreams were nightmares we had about 2 and a half days that went good everything after was downhill quick. on the bright side i'm not that torn up about it at all. i plan on giving her a couple days to chill out and i need a few myself anyway and then i'll see where we are. although she is going to be screwed if she decides she doesn't want to be friends anymore either. since i have been paying part of her rent, her electric bill, she is using my truck and i pay the gas for it, she is on my cell phone plan, and i'm the one who is paying for her washer and dryer from the rent to own shop in town. i will not screw her over unless the entire friendship is done which i hope not but if it is i'll deal with it

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
so sorry to hear,sometimes friends are friends for a reason,hope you find what you are looking for,some times when your happy and not looking love finds you................:smile:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
its ok i thought she was the girl of my dreams i just didn't realize that the dreams were nightmares we had about 2 and a half days that went good everything after was downhill quick. on the bright side i'm not that torn up about it at all

Life goes on baby.
Count your blessings and know that the right woman is out there for you.

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
since i have been paying part of her rent, her electric bill, she is using my truck and i pay the gas for it, she is on my cell phone plan, and i'm the one who is paying for her washer and dryer from the rent to own shop in town..... :wow::hammer::hammer:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
since i have been paying part of her rent, her electric bill, she is using my truck and i pay the gas for it, she is on my cell phone plan, and i'm the one who is paying for her washer and dryer from the rent to own shop in town..... :wow::hammer::hammer:
I don't get this post. Can someone explain? I'm a self admitted dummy.:hammer:

Just saw this thread now Fuzz. Sorry to hear. When you're not looking is when that special person will find you. You'll see.:flowers:

fuzznutz

well it finally hit me and now i'm freaking out about losing her but all hope may not be lost she sent me several texts and rather than try and explain everything to her in a text i called her and we talked for over a half hour she said she will call me in the morning. i never really said what i did wrong she gave me her email password so i could check her email since her computer is broke at the moment and she was expecting an email from her uncle about a new hard drive for her computer. well for whatever reason i went and checked her other 2 email accounts apprently she uses the same password for all of her stuff. now i never opened any of the email in any of the accounts i just looked at the sender and the subject. she found out because she was checking her email at her moms place and when i signed in to her account it booted her out. she confronted me about it and i told the truth but unfortunately the damage was already done. so we will see if it can be salvaged or not but the more i think about it the less i want to lose her. ultimately it was me who screwed it up because the things that bother me about her i can over look. i'm just really hoping that she forgives me.

and yes i said that it has been a nightmare but that is because i'm not used to getting attention from girls like her and the fact that she likes me just the way i am scares the shit out of me.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Fuzz maybe things were just rushed and expectations to high on both sides.

No relationship runs smooth so i would not give up just yet....maybe sit down and talk and lay out some ground rules...trying splitting the week into dating days and friend days....starting a relationship does not mean you need to be super glued at the hip just allow each other breathing space.

Remember there is more to a relationship than holding hands and kissing....you need to make her feel special....if you don't make her heart pound with the feeling of being special and safe around you then just maybe she is not the one.

But if all else fails keep her friendship as this was something you know you enjoyed and respected from the start.

Good luck m8.

fuzznutz

well todays update is that she has started to forgive me for what i did and we are back to being friends. of all the things i could have done to break her trust why did i have to do the same thing that every other guy she has been with did to her. i thought i was better than that. man i'm depressed about it all. really wishing that she would have just hit me or kicked me in the junk instead i'm left to suffer from my own guilt over hurting her so bad by getting into her email accounts. only thing that saved me is that i was honest when she confronted me about it. but that can only take you so far.