• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My wife bought a sculpture for the yard . . .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bob

More pics? Lots of good stuff going on there.

Not a lot were taken, but here are some. Much of this work was hired out, some was by my hands. Scope of this was bigger than my wife realized. We had some serious rain delays, dump trucks getting stuck for days at a time. Had probably 4 weeks of idle time due to heavy rain and flooding (not all in a row). For scale purposes, the pool is 40' long and the pool is about 20' away from the side wall in the last photo. Its about 20 feet from the end wall also. Not sure that I recall the exact length, but I think the block retaining wall is 142 or 147 feet long.

Attachments

• 1a3.jpg
    1a3.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 1a4.jpg
    1a4.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 1a5.jpg
    1a5.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 1a6.jpg
    1a6.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 1a8.jpg
    1a8.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 26

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Looks like everything up our way was all summer, but, on closer inspection, I think nature just wanted your swimming pool to come early!