• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's with "meet single Arab members here"?

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Thought perhaps a joke, but got to ask, why here on this forum?

http://arablounge.com/?affiliateID=googleabcntbn&gclid=COLMx4DqkJQCFQVfFQodwF17tA

Are the Arabs putting up more money than the Jews or Christians to advertise here to hook up or what?

Then again, perhaps I'm missing something, but somehow I don't think the majority of members here are Arab, so again, what's up?

(I won't even touch the jokes:D)

Of course You meant to say Muslim ,as opposed to Arab . Right ?
Please forgive Me my GB moment .

dzalphakilo

Banned
Of course You meant to say Muslim ,as opposed to Arab . Right ?
Please forgive Me my GB moment .

On the site it states "Arab Lounge.com" and "connecting Arabs worldwide".

So why would I say Muslim?

My first thought was CB was up to something:D

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Hey the word Muslim appears here often.

Welcome to Google Custom Targeted Advertising!!! :D

dzalphakilo

Banned
Hey the word Muslim appears here often.

Welcome to Google Custom Targeted Advertising!!! :D

Might explain it (at first I thought you were joking).

Looking at a case where a local state ACLU chapter was involved in protecting gun ownership rights, and one of those exact ads that you see here (not the Arab matchmaker.com sight but another one) "poped" up on that other site.

Wouldn't the creator of the site be needed to be compensated for the ad though?

American Woman

Site Supporter
I've noticed that if a thread has anything to do with a Muslim comment there will be an advertisement about Muslims up top :wink:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Now I get it. I could not figure out what you all were talking about. Then I remembered to turn off my Ad Block plug-in in Firefox....

It is a bit odd I must say...