• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A new dog ???

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
John just called me... Belle is sitting on her bean bag on the second floor of our house in the computer room munching on an ear of corn. She apparently went to the deer feeder and got herself a little late night snack. How she got in to the house let alone upstairs is beyond me. And she only has 4 teeth.:yum::yum:
She's a Dachshund.
She can do ANYTHING! :yum::yum::yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
What a dog !!!! She minds better than the kids . Sleeps on the floor, right by my side .Comes over every now and then and brings me her toy so we can play . THis morning ,when I opened my eyes she had her head lying on the edge of the bed just waiting for me to wake up . Not making a sound . As soon as I said "Good Morning " All hell broke loose !!!
She loves the cats , but I don't think it is a mutal thing yet . She also is polite to our old dog . I watched her take her toy up to the old dog ,drop it , and push it with her nose to her . Only barks if someone is at the door or she hears a strange noise .Shel'l come over and get you if she needs to go outside to go pee .
I think this is going to work well !

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I've always had good luck with rescue dogs mostly mutts. I have owned a few pure breeds, a couple of Dobermans and the last was a Jack Russel Terrorist (most personality in any dog I've owned too). The Jack died at 18 years old and now have a rescue dog also, half Jack and Basset but very good well trained dog also. He also loves kids, cats and other dogs with little barking too. I got him about 2 years ago now after my old Jack died.

kitty

I love Gretch more than I like most people.
She's a constant in my life and loves me no matter what mood I am in, how I look or what I do.
She's given me more than I could ever try to give back to her.
She was my little angel in a fur coat when I brought her home with me 7 years ago.
My only hope is that I have her for a lot longer.
Don't know what I'd do without my little baby by my side.:wub:

View attachment 49635
AWWWWWWWWWWW

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What a dog !!!! She minds better than the kids . Sleeps on the floor, right by my side .Comes over every now and then and brings me her toy so we can play . THis morning ,when I opened my eyes she had her head lying on the edge of the bed just waiting for me to wake up . Not making a sound . As soon as I said "Good Morning " All hell broke loose !!!
She loves the cats , but I don't think it is a mutal thing yet . She also is polite to our old dog . I watched her take her toy up to the old dog ,drop it , and push it with her nose to her . Only barks if someone is at the door or she hears a strange noise .Shel'l come over and get you if she needs to go outside to go pee .
I think this is going to work well !

Where is the pictures?????????????

Neg reps coming if we don't see something soon!

:hide:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He is still working on training the dog to find the camera for him. Maybe after the spring thaw when he finally gets moved we will see pics!:yum::yum:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
This thread is about the death of me. This is the first time in my life I have been without a dog since I put Cybil down. I HATE not having a dog, but as it stands, I am just not home enough to get an other one. When I do, it will be a rescue from the pound for sure. Every time Hannah is at my house she asks me about getting another pet. I am honestly thinking hard about doing it anyway....

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
MY new (used) dog .

Name :
CRICKET

Breed :
Pure bred Black Lab /Mutt/ cross .....LOL

Sex:
Spade female
House broken . Likes Cats . Cats hate her . Loves to run and go for rides . Thinks she is a lap dog . Hogs the bed . Great with the old dog we have .

Does not like to have her picture taken . Refuses to smile .

From the local pound ....:clap:

Attachments

• DSCI1404.JPG
    DSCI1404.JPG
    222.9 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCI1408.jpg
    DSCI1408.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
macarther would love to meet her he likes his lab's like i like my coffee hot and black

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Looks a lot like our Pitador/Labrabull - she's just a little more black.

Nice dog - sounds like she is less trouble than our boy. He can't be trusted and he is almost two. ;)

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Looks a lot like our Pitador/Labrabull - she's just a little more black.

Nice dog - sounds like she is less trouble than our boy. He can't be trusted and he is almost two. ;)

She has no pitbull in her . That is one dog I will never have . First thing I said was that dog has PIT BULL when I saw the pictures . The pound guy assured me she had none , but she does have the best disposition of a Pup I have ever seen . Too late now if she does . She already wormed her way into the family .

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey at least she will show up in the snow. I can see the headlines now.... Krusti stuck in snow drifts saved by loyal pound hound!:yum::flowers: She looks like a truck riding dog like my old GSD was. Whenever I went away she wanted to go along.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
She has no pitbull in her . That is one dog I will never have . First thing I said was that dog has PIT BULL when I saw the pictures . The pound guy assured me she had none , but she does have the best disposition of a Pup I have ever seen . Too late now if she does . She already wormed her way into the family .

Heh - the pounds are sneaky that way. Our guy is listed as a Shepherd cross. He is certainly got something "mastiff" in him and he has the same face as your girl.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Heh - the pounds are sneaky that way. Our guy is listed as a Shepherd cross. He is certainly got something "mastiff" in him and he has the same face as your girl.

Are you saying they may have lied ????:w00t2: I got a sneakin hunch you are right and my wife may be "in" on it .:yum:
Nice lookin dog , you got there !

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
here Al what do you think should i send macarther down to you and you can send him back with a pup i've been looking for a good lab to breed him with but nobody want's him to wrestle with their females because he's mnot pedigreed but he's the best darnd bird dog i have ever seen with no training he was jumping into ice water durig the spring hunt bringing ducks back in his younger years he could sniff out a moose 2 miles off the road at 30 mph heck i couldn't see it with out bino's he is 13 now and it's getting time to get a replacement for hoim i would love to keep a piece of his legacy i think i'm running out of time now .

Attachments

• snow trac 002.jpg
    snow trac 002.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 117

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
oops wrong picture o i suppose you expected that from a snow tac owner we forget to fill our tanks and post the wrong pics.

Attachments

• snow tracvsdredge5 002.jpg
    snow tracvsdredge5 002.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 112

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Beautiful doggies PB and Don :)
Sorry Al, I just noticed Cricket has a a lot of white tootsies!
Precious!
The look on her face says: I'm Home!

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
the general must have known i was talking about him just jumped in my lap all 85 pounds and started liking me in the face.