• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

HEADED FOR RETIREMENT

Dr. Zaugg

Well, we think it is time for us to retire. (my Bride and I ) I have crates of new parts for LMC and PB, 1994 and earlier. send me an e-mail what you might be looking for. paul@snowcats.com. on October 1 everything left is going to scrap.

heart issues (I don't have the heart to continue) and other things I want to persue.

KickerM

Site Supporter
GOLD Site Supporter
I think RedSqwrl and I should run out and see ya! I still owe you for all the help you gave me on my CF!!!
May your Winters be blessed with Deep Powder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
that is baiting......

I am throwing the yellow flag in american football and the yellow card for the rest of the world....

i am aware of two such retiree sales and I have been doing really good staying home with the trailer......

but yes, YOU should head out there and gather up a good selection to feed the sqwrls and moose and skiers.... there is a certain LIMA bean should be buying the dash for a certain LMC in case he goes the restoration direction on his thing

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
that is baiting......

I am throwing the yellow flag in american football and the yellow card for the rest of the world....

i am aware of two such retiree sales and I have been doing really good staying home with the trailer......

but yes, YOU should head out there and gather up a good selection to feed the sqwrls and moose and skiers.... there is a certain LIMA bean should be buying the dash for a certain LMC in case he goes the restoration direction on his thing

I sent the Dr a list of ailments, I hadn’t considered the whole dash and gauges...
I’m not sure I buy the parked trailer talk though, save a little room on there for the stuff I need! You are probably almost there:thumbup: