• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 1200/Spryte on Ebay

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Snow...737QQitemZ230105763880QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

This one has a very interesting rear cabin area set up for someone who might want to give tours. Maybe of interest to a couple of our members (Roughwoods or Smidt)?

Unfortunately it doesn't provide a lot of information in the listing. There is a blade pictured in one photo and I presume that is included. The interior shows captains chairs for all passengers, I presume it seats 6 or maybe 8 total people, but whatever the number it sure looks like it seats them in comfort.

Here is the listing information:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Vehicle Description [/FONT]
Thiokol 1200C, 300 six cylinder, 2,397 hours, automatic transmission, blade, winch, new tracks, custom cab, custom upholstery, ski racks.

Attachments

• ca14_1.JPG
    ca14_1.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 704
  • c233_1.JPG
    c233_1.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 677
  • cf98_1.JPG
    cf98_1.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 695

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
I saw this listed for $30,000 on another site. Not sure if that's the reserve or not but at least that's the ballpark.

paulhenry

Me likey!

I don't think the tax man is going to leave me with any discretionary funds this month though.

northfork

Can't believe this!! All this information is still on the form I just purchased this machine in Dillon Montana

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Can't believe this!! All this information is still on the form I just purchased this machine in Dillon Montana

swweet purchase, I love digging through the old threads and finding all the wisdom left here....

I typically don't like high top cats but that one appears to be well done.

PJL

Hey Northfork, throw up some new pics if you can. Would love to see what it looks like 11+ years later.

PJL

I like the interior. BTW I lined up a tracked motorcycle for you to ride next week.

polebridge

Greetings, OMG !!!!! I truly apologize, l m so new to this site I didn't see this post God! I feel bad, It s still at the shop it need much work, BAD! the snow cat needed LOVE, l believe it sat for at least 5 years before it was saved says the old owner who use it to travel to and from their back country cabin the, over hauled the Radiator, Re did all the seats, the Headliner, The Vent on the roof was completely missing for who knows how long that totally ruined the headliner, the old owner thought the engine was blown but it was only the distributor shaft had broke and the same time the oil pick pump went as well so new water pump timing chain, thermostat, for now l'm sure their be more to come, Oh!! not to mention the paint is in terrible condition, I d hate to put a up a picture at this point, I also own a Thiokal 602 that loves just loves to run you can just feel the good vibes from that snow cat Lol, BUT THANKS FOR THE INTEREST

polebridge

what are you thinking about?

Greetings, OMG !!!!! I truly apologize, l m so new to this site I didn't see this post God! I feel bad, It s still at the shop it need much work, BAD! the snow cat needed LOVE, l believe it sat for at least 5 years before it was saved says the old owner who use it to travel to and from their back country cabin the, over hauled the Radiator, Re did all the seats, the Headliner, The Vent on the roof was completely missing for who knows how long that totally ruined the headliner, the old owner thought the engine was blown but it was only the distributor shaft had broke and the same time the oil pick pump went as well so new water pump timing chain, thermostat, for now l'm sure their be more to come, Oh!! not to mention the paint is in terrible condition, I d hate to put a up a picture at this point, I also own a Thiokal 602 that loves just loves to run you can just feel the good vibes from that snow cat Lol, BUT THANKS FOR THE INTEREST