• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

National Realtor for commercial property

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know some of y'all have bought and sold some commercial real estate.

Do you have a commercial realty company that you liked or didn't?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Jim. I'll look into them.

Additional requirement: They need to have a location in W. PA. (Jim - the place you mentioned is).

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
My 2 cents. I think the agent is more important than the company he works for. Remember commercial agents specialize more than residential. If you live in the area, interview a few. If not, ask the Realtor board for the top producers in the area over a few years. A very large deal can skew the numbers over the short term. After narrowing the list, do some interviewing, get a list price suggestion and the reasons why and how.

This is for listing. For a purchase, I would ask for recommendations, narrow the list, then interview. Remember that unless specified, the agent works for the seller. Get a buyers agent, and be sure that any contract so specifies.