• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ouch!

Hutchman

Site Supporter
Had rotator cuff repair surgery Tuesday. They gave me a nerve block, which lasted about 12 hours, for pain. I couldn't even tell I'd had surgery until the block wore off. Now, I'm constantly reminded. one handed, off-hand typing is a pain.
Sure seems to be a lot of this particular surgery being performed.
Hutch

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Get better, do rehab diligently and get that second arm working!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just had mine done June 7th. 2 weeks of pure hell trying to sleep but it is now mostly pain free till I do something dumb like try to change grease cartridges in my grease gun. Had to run up and get the neighbor to compress the spring for me. Might start some therapy next week when the wife gets back. No pain pills for 4 days now and am sleeping a lot better.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I tore my rotator cuff about 15 years ago. They would not do surgery but did many hours of rehab. About the time it starts feeling good I do something stupid and irritate it again. Still messing with that dam thing.