• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Random thoughts

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Why did it just pop in my mind for pirate girl to make 90 posts in a row that say:
I Love Forums Forums.
Followed by a post that says
Well it's great that I made 40,000 posts but now I will probably be banned for typing that 90 times in a row!
:yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Whoever's genius idea it was to go with the "'it's 5 o'clock somewhere " approach to drinking must be a fool.

Lmao. I tried that approach yesterday. Not good this morning.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Farcebook closed many of the conservative "blogs"? (if that's what you call them) today.
The one I follow, contributing members can't add anything. I think it's The Brown Yankee.

All groups are still safe.
The Trump supporter ones are..so far..
Grrr

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
^^^^
That.

:mad:

Attachments

• 20181011_222119.jpg
    20181011_222119.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 283

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Why I wish I was able to drive:

So I could move out into the middle of the desert in a trailer. Just me and the cats and a couple of guns to shoot the coyotes that try to eat me and the cats.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my hair needs its half-shaving-- & dyeing-- my brows-- gotta get those looking their not-natural-selves, via my stylist & grocery shop, too--

& this season is not my favorite, by any means--

my sink sucks @ being a sink
drain-o rocks, tho--

& autocorrect-- despise that--

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I was just reading up on each political party's platform and came across a note that says the liberals want to ban single use plastics by 2021.

Does that mean condoms will be banned?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Bannedjoe

Something I've been wondering for a while now.
Do you think they've gotten all the afro sheen and chicken grease out of the white house furniture yet?
nEpszAS.gif

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Something I've been wondering for a while now.
Do you think they've gotten all the afro sheen and chicken grease out of the white house furniture yet?
nEpszAS.gif
Yes.
They've replaced it with class.
I don't really approve of the content of what you've said up there as it smacks of racism.
We're better than that here, but you being Joe...
:bangin:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I find it funny that in just a few years, marijuana went from being an illegal drug to being considered an essential service.

In Ontario, the provincial government just came out with a list of essential services that are allowed to remain open during this 14 day self quarantine period. Marijuana dispensaries are on that list.

thepooguy

same in michigan now....smoke pot on the couch eat bon bons and watch oprah but you cant service pools in an open air no contact back yard and keep people working. also all veterinary services are open for the good of the dogs. i guess we are one step below dogs.

Bannedjoe

For what it's worth.

You know, if the government suddenly came out for any reason, saying at the risk of death, you had to stay in your homes, not travel, not gather in public, and limited what you could buy, and where you could buy it, then forced your employer to take away your job and income leaving you destitute, would you obey and comply?

Guess what?

They have.
And you are.

Just something to think about.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Annoying to see celebrities on social media talking about being "sheltered in place".
In their mansions on the beaches of Santa Barbara, their townhouses in New York..
Oprah singing He's Got The Whole World In His Hands in a bad baritone.
Ugh..
Gee, I hope they survive through their suffering.
/

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Funny how just a couple months ago, the biggest story in Canada was how the natives were blocking the highways and railroad protesting a pipeline. People in Ontario were deadset against Doug Ford, premier of Ontario.

Fast forward to now. The natives are all at home buying up all the oil based products they can. And everyone has become a Doug Ford fan.

My, how quickly things change.

JAG

I like J.R.R. Tolkien quotes:
Here is a good one:

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times.
But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what
to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien

`