• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

got a smarter phone and have ?s

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
New to this and just got an LG stylo2. Why can't I sign in to forumsforums using my username and password used on my computer. I may be asking a lot of dumb questions about the internet use of this phone so please bear with me.
TIA,
Mike

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
New to this and just got an LG stylo2. Why can't I sign in to forumsforums using my username and password used on my computer. I may be asking a lot of dumb questions about the internet use of this phone so please bear with me.
TIA,
Mike

I have no idea. I have an iphone 6, no problems logging in just the screen is kind of small.

I’ve come to realize the phone is smarter than I am. :bolt:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I've got a Galaxy j7 and had no problem logging in.
I still have my lap top but rarely use it because I'm used to the phone screen now.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
TIA,
Mike

Mike, you should be able to log in just the same as your computer. Hate to say this, but you just may be typing in error or missing a upper case letter. Other then that, I am of no help.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Mike, you should be able to log in just the same as your computer. Hate to say this, but you just may be typing in error or missing a upper case letter. Other then that, I am of no help.

Thanks, Butch, I finally caught the phone was make the first letter of the user name upper case. I fixed that and still no worky so I'm still baffled. If he can maybe Doc can PM my password 'cause I think I know what it is. The only time I have to login is if I run CCCleaner and the password comes up automatically from my 'puter.
mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks, Butch, I finally caught the phone was make the first letter of the user name upper case. I fixed that and still no worky so I'm still baffled. If he can maybe Doc can PM my password 'cause I think I know what it is. The only time I have to login is if I run CCCleaner and the password comes up automatically from my 'puter.
mike

Yep, sounds to me like you ferget that password. I have to keep a log book of passwords or I would have no hope. :yum:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If he can maybe Doc can PM my password 'cause I think I know what it is.
mike

Doc hasn’t been here since this morning and the password file is encrypted so it can’t be looked up :( Doc can give you a new password though. Send him a pm. After you get in with the new password you can change it to anything you want.

I’m not at all familar with that part of the forum software and I don’t want to,practice on you! :mrgreen:

Jim

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks, Jim, I'll shoot a PM to him. Just had a thought, I'll run CCCleaner and then type in what I think is the password and go from there.
Mike

Yep had 6 characters instead of 4 and I remembered what the other 2 were. Maybe there's hope for my brain yet, LOL!!
Thanks everyone,
Mike