• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This is a new one .............

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Does he realize how many people have my last name ................ :yum:

Hello

I have gone through your profile LinkedIn and I find out that you are sharing the same last name with my late client. He has funds here which are yet to be claimed but nobody has come up for the claim because he has no relatives that are known by me, please let me know if you can assist and stand in to make this claim since you have the same last name. Waiting to hear from you

Regards

Lawrence A. Klinsmann

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems legit to me. Just send your personal and banking info to a stranger in Nigera and its all good.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
There must be a "Do Not Scam List" in Nigeria. The last one of these we got claimed we were the only heirs of a wealthy
Scot in Glasgow; send money to expedite your claim, etc.. We responded that we were going to be in Scotland in three
weeks for the Interpol conference and could come to their offices with our lawyer to finalize the paperwork to inherit.

We not only never heard from that "lawyer" again, we have since received zero (zip, zilch, nada) scam offers from anyone!
(Do you suppose that Interpol reference may have bothered them for some reason? :brows:) :yum::yum::yum:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Good response Danang.

Thanks. It worked even better than we hoped, and it was a hoot to do. (BTW, the Interpol conference was real; it had been in
the news and was too good not to use!) I would recommend this to everyone -- the "Scam the Scammers Game" is a great way to
burn off frustration and it's FUN!! :whistling::clap::yum: