• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Nobody ever accused me of being PC but hard to beat this ....

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
DON CHERRY, Canadian Hockey Commentator for CBC Television, was asked on a local live radio talk show, what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

"If hooking up one rag head terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camel shagger will save just one Canadian life or American, then I have only three things to say:

'Red is positive, black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet."

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
That is only 80,000 volts. You need amps for real pain!:whistling::yum::yum:

Have you ever found yourself acrost one of those??????..........it might not hurt....but it will cause you to hurt yourself!!!!!!!!:yum: and sometimes......those around you!!!!!!!!!:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Been working around them for 40 years. They can get your attention.....:whistling::whistling:I did oil burner service on home and commercial burners. Got my NATE certifications and state of Pa. boiler license as well.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I've heard that story attributed to several different people and nationalities and I don't know if any of them are true but I have to say that I agree with the sentiments whoever said it.