• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

cheap machine ny area

brianf

Snow cat - $1400 (canastota ny)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-07-11, 7:51PM EDT
Reply to: sale-bzgha-1837765918@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thicol IMP 1404 prodject full enclosed cabin seats 5 adults, alum. radiator, electric fan fuel cells, 12 lights, interior lights race seats, 5inch exhaust stack, amber lights, aviation intercom, have original 4 cylinder ford engine, 4 speed OC-4 rear end, all season tracks 24'' aprox 6'tall x 6' wide x 8.5' long. Awsome snow buggy most everything is new

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1837765918

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policyfeedback forum

Attachments

• ny machine.jpg
    ny machine.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 433

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
un finnished project looks like a good deal the cost of shipping would be a deal killer for me i would love to have one of those for summer opps.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Talked to the guy yesterday. Might take a run up there Saturday and look it over. It is about 100 miles or so from my place. Wife is not at all thrilled about it but I think it has potential. There is no engine or trans in it now but he says he has the originals to put back in. Will take pics and ask ?

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Talked to the guy yesterday. Might take a run up there Saturday and look it over. It is about 100 miles or so from my place. Wife is not at all thrilled about it but I think it has potential. There is no engine or trans in it now but he says he has the originals to put back in. Will take pics and ask ?
no engine or trans good canidate for a efi 2.9 and auto conversion that or a gm 2.8 with tbi

northeastheavy

Muleman, If you check it out and are not interested, let me know. I am a little further away, but for the price it seems it would be worth that in parts. Could be a cheap project!! How many times have I said that???

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My plan is to use it for feeding cattle on my lower acreage. If I get it I might transplant something into it for driveline.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Went and checked it out the other day. It is not what I am looking for as it has been made into a full enclosed cab that would be hard to remove and do what i need. It is probably a good deal for the money and the tracks and sprockets seem to be in real good shape. The original Ford V4 is intact and the drop down box and drive shaft are all there on a skid. Lots of wiring tidbits would need finished up and he has a side mount radiator and auto trans. cooler mounted in the passenger sidewall. It has a reversing electric motor to blow the heat in or out as well as a separate heater to run off engine coolant that has never been used. Since everybody like pics I took a bunch. I was totally envious of his multi-million dollar Cat equipment he has sitting around. two D8r ,a D6r,375 trackhoe and several artic dumps as well a several Cat skid steers.

Attachments

• imp 001.jpg
    imp 001.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 338
  • imp 002.jpg
    imp 002.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 336
  • imp 003.jpg
    imp 003.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 336
  • imp 004.jpg
    imp 004.jpg