• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Monsanto court?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
monsanto.jpg

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
A lot of dots connected there.

There are a number of others on the SCOTUS. What made them overturn the suit? Maybe because it should have never made it as far as it did?

That's what I think.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
7-1 decision (Stevens dissenting). Say Thomas recuses himself. Monsanto still wins 6-1 (Alito, Roberts, Kennedy, Scalia, Ginsburg and Sotomayor).

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
For the record Thomas was head leagal council for Monsanto for 9 years before he took the bench at SCOTUS....

He has ruled and not recused himself in all legal issues concerning Monsanto's core business. I find this a bit hard to take.... He has some issues remember? Anita....?

Regards, Kirk

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
For the record Thomas was head leagal council for Monsanto for 9 years before he took the bench at SCOTUS....

He has ruled and not recused himself in all legal issues concerning Monsanto's core business. I find this a bit hard to take.... He has some issues remember? Anita....?

Regards, Kirk

Says who?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Says who?

My memory of this guy...

Correct me if I am wrong.....

I know he has ruled on several pattent issues regarding genetic manipulation of living organisims, and the pattentabilty of these. Monsanto's core bussiness if you ask a farmer....

So, lets have it, if I am wrong. Don't want to be that way.

Regards, Kirk