• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Valeri Jarret words of warning!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Jarret.jpg

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
It's typical of people who have no respect for law. If they don't get what they want legally, they take it another way. Probably lots of reason to believe the bitch.

Kane

Valerie Jarrett is the most dangerous person in the world. She is Obama's most trusted Marxist confidant; that little devil sitting on his shoulder telling his conscience what to do.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Valerie Jarrett is the most dangerous person in the world. She is Obama's most trusted Marxist confidant; that little devil sitting on his shoulder telling his conscience what to do.
He has a conscience??? Whoda thunk? Couldn't tell that he had lost any sleep over allowing 4 Americans to be brutally murdered in Benghazi. He looked quite chipper in Vegas the next day. I guess he was thrilled that his muslim brothers had taken out four American infidels under his watch.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
From what I have been able to read obout VJ she trys to pass off as a black...she is actuly from Iran......start diging into the background of others around obumer and you will find a lot ofmussy conections....just sayen.....

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
From what I have been able to read obout VJ she trys to pass off as a black...she is actuly from Iran......start diging into the background of others around obumer and you will find a lot ofmussy conections....just sayen.....

Come on man, she was born in Iran to American parents. Don't try to make more out of it than is actually there.

She's bad enough as it is without trying to enhance her bio any with innuendo.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Come on man, she was born in Iran to American parents. Don't try to make more out of it than is actually there.

She's bad enough as it is without trying to enhance her bio any with innuendo.
I wrote what I read not a thing more or less.....as to the people the.....bumbling o-clown keeps around him take a look.....start with the white house log for a hint......as to ENHANCING her bio...:whistling: think Ill leave that up to you:whistling: asI have only contempt for her and her ilk.And Im sure beyond a doubt the feeling is mutual!!!! Will spend my time praying for a white house.
May GOD bless.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I wrote what I read not a thing more or less.....as to the people the.....bumbling o-clown keeps around him take a look.....start with the white house log for a hint......as to ENHANCING her bio...:whistling: think Ill leave that up to you:whistling: asI have only contempt for her and her ilk.And Im sure beyond a doubt the feeling is mutual!!!! Will spend my time praying for a white house.
May GOD bless.

So you "Wrote what you read". What you read, implying that VJ was Iranian, was a lie and you think that you bare no responsibility for repeating a lie?. I think not. In the age of disinformation, check stuff out first before you go repeating it.

"You only have contempt for her and her ilk". What is she and her ilk? Do you mean the fact that she's a far left liberal whose views are diametrically opposed to yours or the fact that she's black?

"And I feel beyond a doubt that the feeling is mutual". I doubt it, she doesn't know that you exist or do you mean that she feels contempt for all white people , which I assume that you are.

"Will spend my time praying for a white house". Don't you mean that you'll spend your time praying for a white in the White House.

We both want Obama and his cohorts gone but I want rid of him because I think that he's a crook, a liar and the worst president that this country has ever had while you want to be rid of him because he's black and oh yes, you don't like his politics either.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Funny isn't it Obama and his sleazy minions like this comedian run around the world apologizing for the way America has so called "treated" them over the years, yet have no problem insulting, threatening and bullying the American people into believing their version of what life should be. Scary shit for sure.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Well...ETF...you have every right to say and believe what ever you wish.....that is what makes this country so great......so I to will say and believe what I wish......Have a great day..May GOD bless........:biggrin:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, The Constitution Killer did win and since I seem to be one of the folks she's talking about I'm going to take her advice
and
be ready; I'm going to start answering my door with more than just the usual .40 on my hip. If there's going to be Hell to
pay they're going to have to move fast to deliver my bill!

And "Congress won't be a problem for us this time"? Can we say "Rule by Executive Order"?. The next four years will be
really interesting. :doh:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I hear all the folks talking again about how the repub party has got to be more like the dumos...ect......me I think the repubs should go back to prinsables and stand on them proud!!!!
maby...just ...maby the good lord knows what he is doing!!!!!!look at what is happening on the east coast.....o-slimy made his big appearence and now.........nothing:yum: they even closed the very offices that are suposed to help people for weather reasons!!!!! they elected o-slimey and now they are in a mess and got the kiss off....and not a word out of the main press:yum: feel sorry for them? NOPE........We have a family not to far from here...stoped by and wanted some help [cash] to send to some of their folks in NJ. I ask her why they didnt take their check book and head on out and help their folks..........said hell no it would break them in the first 30 minets there......told her I wished her well...but if her folks wernt worth her helping then I would just keep mine in my pocket to! Im thinking that maby just maby it might be right hard to get elected as a dumorat in a few years....maby sooner.....that 47+ percent got what they wanted.....wonder how they are going to like it!!!!!!!:yum: thinking we are soon going to need a big sobbing smilly:yum: Have heard it said GOD works in strnge ways. lets see what happens:whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Reports this morning say a lot of folks might be leaving Obama's team but Jarret is staying.