• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Bamby

Melania Trump opened up the White House to cameras Wednesday to display the beautiful Christmas decorations. She said it took her days to hang the hundreds and hundreds of Christmas bulbs on the various trees. Of course, when Hillary Clinton was First Lady, they hanged themselves.

House Democrats quoted Hamilton, Madison, Jefferson and Washington trying to frame Trump for bribery. Behold the new Constitutionalists. Watching liberal Democrats in the hearings quoting the Founders as gospel restored America's faith in the wisdom of plantation owners.

The White House issued a statement urging House Democrats to proceed and impeach Trump so the Senate can quickly exonerate him. He's up against the establishment Deep State as well as the Democrats. Thanks to impeachment, Trump may be the only incumbent ever to run as an outsider.

Al Sharpton told MSNBC that it's racist that people of color are not represented onstage in the next debate after the hapless Kamala Harris dropped out and Cory Booker didn't qualify. Kamala dropped out of the race for the Democratic nomination. It was the end of an error.

The House Judiciary Committee called four constitutional scholars to testify and cable news covered it from start to finish. The Democrats keep promising free college and they delivered. I watched the impeachment hearings all day and earned three hours credit and a hangover.

House Democrats held an impeachment hearing in the Judiciary Committee. The circus never ends in the Capitol. Constitutional scholars spent hours telling Congress that a man whom they believe has no capacity for thought can be impeached for what he may have been thinking.

President Trump quoted a poll saying ninety percent of his media coverage is negative. Last week a crop-dusting plane in Kansas accidentally dropped four tons of manure on the town of El Dorado. President Trump issued a statement to the people of El Dorado welcoming them to his world.

Joe Biden went off at an Iowa meeting, calling an eighty-three-year old man a big fat liar who questioned Joe about his son's gas company board job in Ukraine. I go to bed every night thinking that there is nothing Joe Biden can do or say that could surprise me anymore. And then the sun comes up.

House Democrats pressed on in hearings against Trump Monday to compete with the release of the Horowitz Report. Many lawmakers say if they don't impeach and remove Trump he'll get reelected. House Democrats are afraid the American voters are going to interfere in the 2020 election.

The New York Times says House Democrats will be drawing up two articles of impeachment by Friday after Monday's hearings during which the Democrats forgot to swear the witnesses in. Who's managing this impeachment? Laurel and Hardy looked better pushing a piano up a staircase.

The House Judiciary Committee spent fourteen long hours in the Capitol Chamber Thursday debating the merits of Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress as impeachment articles. They looked like a new Twelve Step recovery group for people who can't stop talking. It's called On and On.

Swedish teenage activist Greta Thunberg was the superstar of the Madrid Climate Conference from the moment she sailed in. She has a Nordic air of arrogant certitude that's not everybody's cup of tea. Every time I see or hear Greta Thunberg, I find myself hoping she doesn't invade Poland.

Greta Thunberg told the Madrid climate conference all nations must take radical measures or the earth faces doom. The same week, Time magazine placed Greta on its cover and she was named Person of the Year. Time gave Hitler the same honor in 1938 and he also had boundary issues.

Senator Lindsey Graham vowed to call Adam Schiff to testify in the Senate about the whistleblower who started the impeachment process. Then he disappeared. Schiff's campaign bio reports he's a vegan, a cross-fit athlete and a Democrat, if you wondered how he manages to annoy everyone.

-- Argus Hamilton