• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This is Just Weird

loboloco

VALPARAISO | Prosecutors opted Monday to exercise their right to charge a 16-year-old Valparaiso girl as an adult on accusations of handcuffing, confining for hours and sexually assaulting a 17-year-old boy last week.
April Kuchta, of the 300 block of Roseland Terrace, was charged with felony counts of criminal deviate conduct, criminal confinement, intimidation and sexual battery, as well as a misdemeanor battery charge.

Entire story here:
http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/...cle_7bb15762-08c3-59be-a45e-40e896348978.html

Is it just me or is most of the younger generation turning into a bunch of narcissists and perverts?

mak2

So dont yell at me. Of course I did not read the article. that takes all the fun out of posting about it. Geeze.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Kids today are influenced by Gangsta tv and the movies glorifying assault and killing. To take advantage of a handicapped person is really sick.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Kids today are influenced by their parents. I watched the roadrunner and willey, mighty mouse, the three stooges, etc., all pretty violent stuff.

It's the parents.

Lia

Banned
The real issue here is in the first charge, 'criminal deviate conduct.' She's young, but she's a sexual predator. Rare in females, but not unknown. She will have been planning this for a good while, and I doubt that this is the first incident; probably its the only one that has been reported.

Of course she's not alone in the annals of female sexual deviants. Rose West was one, as was Myra Hindley. The most worrying thing about that article tho, was the 14 year old, sent to juvenile court on similar charges...

The thing is that there are those who will say that she was led on by the 16 year old, but, what one has to remember is that one has to have some sort of dysfunctional disorder, perhaps a personality disorder, to even want to threaten someone with a fake knife, never mind a real one.

Fake or real, is was used with the intention of intimidating and gaining control and response from the victim. That, imho, doesn't come close to being 'led astray.' And only 14; it beggars belief.

Aileen Wuornos was another psychopath, but she was in a different catagory to the secual predator. Altho she lured men with the promise of sex, she had no real intentions of delivering. She just wanted to kill for the sake of killing.

The really sad and frightening thing about this case is that she's so young, and looks so demure and innocent, but, there is no cure, as yet, for this type of dysfunction human being; yet you can guarantee she will be out in a decade, perhaps less, and will almost certainly reoffend, perhaps next time with tragic and fatal consequences.